The Smoke Screen Sentinel range has been designed and manufactured for permanent installation either as a fully integrated part of an intruder alarm system or as a stand-alone system. The range comprises some of the most advanced security smoke generators in the world.
The new, precision engineered steel block and state of the art cartridge heaters offer a higher levels of performance and reliability. This traslates to a more impressive volume of drier fog (no residue) that lasts for even longer.
The Sentinel S70 is designed to be installed in almost any con guration. Its compact size and impressive performance make this the ‘work-horse’ of the range, suitable for almost any application: shops, of ces, workshops, service stations, jewellers -anywhere fast acting thieves may strike.
New PCB technology, ergonomic connectors and multi-bracket design make installation easy and straightforward. Other features such as the internal battery back-up and a larger uid capacity make the S70 incredibly versatile.
• 5-year warranty
• Full heater redundancy protects against critical failure
• Turbo mode for maximum smoke generation in risk critical areas
• Min. 1 hour off-mains operational capability
• Energy save mode cuts costs in periods when the generator is not immediately needed
• IP interface available
• Supports automatic re-firing via screen-sensor technology
• Extreme temperature operation: -10°C to 50°C
• 4 inputs and 7 outputs
• LCD status display and on-board event log
• Rugged and compact steel casing in white/black
• Environmental pack for installation in confined spaces with elevated ambient temperatures
• Machined steel heater block allows use of most persistent smoke chemical
• EN50131:8 and IEC62642:8
• CNPP Rating: Class I Category 30
• 500ml/1000ml/5000ml fluid system
• 46.5(H)* x 13(D) x 31(W) cm *add 0.5cm for feet
• Weight: 14 kg (pre-install), 19 kg (installed)