The Smoke Screen Sentinel range has been designed and manufactured for permanent installation either as a fully integrated part of an intruder alarm system or as a stand alone system. The range comprises some of the most advanced security smoke generators in the world.
The new, precision cast aluminium heater block offers high performance levels and reliability. This translates to a more impressive volume of drier fog (no residue) that lasts for even longer.
The Sentinel S55 boasts a new feature called Turbo Mode providing maximum protection in risk critical areas. It has a minimum off-mains capability of 1 hour giving you peace of mind should you encounter power dif culties.
New PCB technology, ergonomic connectors and multi-bracket design make installation easy and straightforward. Other features such as the internal battery back-up and a larger uid capacity make the S55 incredibly versatile.
• 5-year warranty
• Full heater redundancy protects against critical failure
• Turbo mode for maximum smoke generation in risk critical areas
• 55 second initial burst for maximum smoke generation in risk critical areas
• Min. 1 hour off-mains operational capability
• Energy save mode cuts costs in periods when the generator is not immediately needed
• IP interface available
• Supports automatic re-firing via screen-sensor technology
• Extreme temperature operation: -10°C to 50°C
• 4 inputs and 7 outputs
• LCD status display and on-board event log
• Rugged and compact steel casing in white/black
• Environmental pack for installation in confined spaces with elevated ambient temperatures
• EN50131:8 and IEC62642:8
• CNPP Rating: Class I Category 30
• 500ml/1000ml/5000ml fluid system
• 46.5(H)* x 13(D) x 31(W) cm *add 0.5cm for feet
• Weight: 12 kg (pre-install), 17 kg (installed)