The Smoke Screen Sentinel range has been designed and manufactured for permanent installation either as a fully integrated part of an intruder alarm system or as a stand-alone system. The range comprises some of the most advanced security smoke generators in the world.
The latest electronics pack, fully seperates all critical fault outputs allowing communication of any and all status conditions. The Sentinel range ensures that property protection is kept in the spotlight.The Sentinel S100 has the largest heater block in the Sentinel range.
This component allows an incredibly long production of security fog and huge areas to be protected by the S100. Additionally, the large mass of steel acts as an energy store in the event that mains power is cut. The S100 is capable of a minimum of 90 minutes operation on battery power due to this.
Specially designed insulation, intelligently monitored “swift- t” uid and exible integration and control add up to make the S100 the most powerful and versatile generator in the range.
• 5-year warranty
• Full heater redundancy protects against critical failure
• Turbo mode for maximum smoke generation in risk critical
• Min. 1.5 hour off-mains operational capability
• Energy save mode cuts costs in periods when the generator
is not immediately needed
• IP interface available
• Supports automatic re-firing via screen-sensor technology
• Extreme temperature operation: -10°C to 50°C
• 4 inputs and 7 outputs
• LCD status display and on-board event log
• Rugged and compact steel casing in white/black
• Environmental pack for installation in confined spaces with
elevated ambient temperatures
• Machined steel heater block allows use of most persistent
• EN50131:8 and IEC62642:8
• CNPP Rating: Class I Category 30
• 1000ml/5000ml fluid system
• 46.5(H)* x 13(D) x 31(W) cm *add 0.5cm for feet
• Weight: 18 kg (pre-install), 23 kg (installed)