Agility™ 3 is a state-of-the-art 2-way wireless alarm system designed for the residential and small business markets that provides more than a standard home security system.
Agility™ 3 supports visual verification with a self monitoring Smartphone app (also available via web browser) which enables homeowners to control their alarm systems remotely as well as view real-time images taken inside their premises with the eyeWave™ wireless PIR camera detector which communicates with the RISCO Cloud server.
In the event of an alarm, the PIR camera is automatically activated and captures a sequence of images which it sends to users via RISCO's Smartphone/ web Application. This capability enables users to view the images and confirm if there is a crime in progress. Monitoring stations can also benefit from the visual verification feature as the capability to ascertain whether there is a false alarm will save them valuable time and resources.
Agility™ 3 is easy to install, can be managed remotely and gives peace of mind, and therefore provides benefits for installers, monitoring stations and end users.
The Agility™ 3 wireless security system can be enhanced with a wide range of accessories that provide additional protection against theft as well as protection against environmental hazards and providing elderly care.
- Wireless zones (1-way or 2-way): 32
- Wired Zones: 4 (with I/O Expander)
- Wireless PIR Cameras: 8
- User codes: 32
- Partitions: 3
- Remote Controls (1- way or 2-way): 8 (4 button or 8 buttons)
- Keypads (2-way): 3 - LCD or Slim with full installer programming and proximity and adaptive menu tree displays only the relevant options according to installed hardware and authorization level
- Self monitoring app gives customers full control
- Full range of accessories available
- Wireless Sounders (2-way): 3 (Indoor or Outdoor)
- Wired Outputs: 4 (with I/O Expander): 2x3A relay and 2x500mA
- X-10: Supported with I/O Expander
- Event log: 250
- Alarm Receiving Centre: 3
- Follow-me destinations: 16
- Flexible communication: PSTN, IP, and GSM/GPRS in any combination
- Reporting formats: Contact ID, SIA level 2 & 3 (text support), IP/GSM
- Receiver, SIA IP (with encryption)
- Engineer Programming Methods:
- Local using RS232 for Configuration Software
- Local using LCD 2-way keypad
- Remote using configuration software (GPRS, IP, PSTN)
- Firmware upgrade: Local or remote via GPRS or IP
- Automated scheduling: 8 (set/unset or output control)
- End user features:
- Smartphone apps and web browser for video verification,
- set/unset, control and monitoring the system.
- Email: Event and images notification
- SMS: Event notification and remote control.
- Audio: voice event messaging, touch-tone control with full voice menu guide, two-way audio for listen-in and speak-in
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 640 x 268.5 x 219.5 mm (10.57 x 8.64 x 2.52 inch)
- Approvals: EN50131 Grade 2, Class II; EN50136; INCERT; SBSC