RISCO Group presents ProSYS™ Plus, our new powerful Grade 3 hybrid security system designed for the commercial sector. This state-of-the-art solution offers an exclusive array of benefits, featuring a revolutionary single hardware platform with a unique licensing mechanism allowing one panel virtually unlimited scalability for any size of installation up to 512 zones.
At the forefront of security, ProSYS™ Plus incorporates the complete spectrum of technologies offered by RISCO as a global leader in professional security solutions. Our applications deliver a convenient security solution for a range of sectors, from high-end residential and office complexes to government facilities. The cost-effective "pay as you grow" solution eliminates the need to purchase additional panels to support expansion.
RISCO’s “Super hybrid” architecture provides you with a professional holistic hybrid solution combining RISCO Bus, wired and 2-way wireless detectors for optimized installation. Our RISCO Bus detector technology allows you to conduct remote diagnosis and maintenance without the need to travel to the site, saving you countless hours and costs.
ProSYS™ Plus combines the best of RISCO Group's technologies, including the cloud-based iRISCO smartphone app to remotely monitor the system, integrated IP cameras for live HD video verification and "look in," as well as a full range of professional commercial and industrial detectors. ProSYS™ Plus also enables you to utilize the latest communications technologies, including multi-socket IP, 3G, and Wifi.
In addition, ProSYS™ Plus can be integrated with the SynopSYS Integrated Security and Building Management™ platform to enable a complete end-to-end solution with access control and more.
Features ProSyS Plus
- Professional security solution with live video verification that will increase your sales potential
- Smartphone App control including alarm notification via RISCO cloud
- Ideal for multi-site projects with SynopSYS Security & Building Management™ platform
- Modular and expandable according to customer's growing needs. Includes option to install basic intruder system and add modules and functionality, such as dual-path IP and GSM/GPRS communication, access control, voice module or wireless.
- Advanced communication – with integrated dual-path IP and GSM/GPRS signaling from within the main box